- Long Jackets & Three-Piece Suits – This season retro, sophisticated classics, futuristic styles and even safari and military styles are very on trend.
- Accessorize – If you are looking to stand out this season, try taking a look at the small details; pants with low scye and cuffs, belt-cummerbund, zipper and graphic elements.
- Belts – Many designers are looking to make statements with belts, especially with military designs. If you’re really looking to mirror men’s fashion run way looks, think about wearing your suit with a belt around the jacket. Not all men can pull this look off, but if you can, you’ll definitely make a bold statement.
- Fabrics – As most of us know, suits are traditionally tweed or another type of wool fabric. This season however, designers have expanded their fabric horizon to leather, denim and even velvety textures. These designers don’t stop there; many of this season’s suit jacket lapels are being designed with satin or other fabrics with shine to make them standout.
- Color – Black and grey suits are always in style, but now other colors are making waves in the suit world. Designers are looking to chocolate, beige, red, burgundy and emerald colors to be the new standards. They are also using shades of cobalt blue, rust and dark ink colors to make the collar and lapels of jackets standout. One option if you want to be really stylish this season is to pair a bold colored jacket with a neutral pant.
- Prints –Designers aren’t stopping at bold colors for suits; they are also experimenting with prints. Checks, strips, graphics and abstract prints are the latest trend this fall/winter season.
- Mixing Prints & Materials – One of the hottest suit trends right now is the combination of materials in different textures and colors to create block designs on a suit jacket.
What do you think are some of the most outrages style trends this season? Would you wear a plaid suit? We want to hear from you!
CLEVERFIT is the world’s first precision fit adjustable collar stay. It’s unique patent pending design provides an innovative solution to end decades of frustration. Click here to contact us and check out our video to more about CLEVERFIT.
Photo Credit: DoodleDeMoon